Sep 19, 2008

RIP Richard Wright

Weird, in autumn I thought only three members of the original Floyd left, and hope there will be another concert like in 2005... well, well, seems it was imposible. While writing this, I'm listening Great gig in the sky and I'm crying, Shine on Rick...

Yes, it's unbelieveable, my childhood hero, unnoticed struggle with cancer, yes, hard to believe Richard Wright had passed away. I regret my decision to avoid internet this weeks. I cannot check alagaesia every second just to see the count down of Brisingr's release time... but, missed the breaking news about this loss... well, it's really a shame of me.

Millions people missed you, and respected your privacy --that's marked you as a real star... uh, bye... Shine on you, Rick...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

so, d'ya have anything to say? please do here